TELC German exams preparation courses
Pass your TELC exam
This targeted preparation program focuses on teaching the exam techniques, specific skills, and strategies needed to pass these internationally recognized language tests and achieve the highest possible score. Learners can focus on the parts of the exam that are most important to them in order to get the most out of the training.
We assess your current level to help you select the most appropriate TELC exam. Your coach will guide you through the structure of the test, giving you the skills and confidence, you need to successfully pass your exam.
- TELC certificates are recognized throughout Europe (TELC issues over 100,000 certificates per year).
- Language skills are tested in everyday situations in all areas of life, from daily life to work.
- Suitable for all types of permit applications in Switzerland: short-term permit, settlement permit, residence permit, naturalization (as of January 2019, all foreign nationals must prove proficiency in the language spoken in the desired place of residence when applying for a permit or residence permit).
TELC German B2 exam
We offer preparation courses for the German TELC B2 certificate. This certificate, which is recognized by companies, universities, and colleges in Switzerland, is an indispensable prerequisite for admission to Swiss higher education institutions. The TELC Deutsch B2 certificate attests a good command of the German language in a wide variety of communication situations in everyday life and the professional world. By reaching this level, you will be able to:
- Understand the main ideas of a complex text on concrete and abstract topics.
- Interact with a high degree of fluency in German in formal and informal situations.
- Give a clear, detailed opinion on current events and a wide range of topics.